Exclusive to United Oilseeds Download Data Sheet Here
AURELIA - No.1 Trait Loaded Hybrid Candidate
Aurelia offers an outstanding package of key traits including; TuYV resistance, gene specific pod shatter resistance, RLM7 against stem canker, combined with extremely high yields. It is the highest yielding hybrid variety on the AHDB Candidate List 2019/20.
This superb variety sets a new benchmark for hybrid oilseed rape performance.
- Highest UK Gross Output Hybrid Candidate
- Highest Agronomic Merit Rating of 41
- Turnip Yellow Virus (TuYV) Resistant
- Gene Specific Pod Shatter Resistance (POS
- RLM7 Phoma Resistance
- AHDB Recommended List
- UK Hybrid Candidate 2019/20
- Excellent Disease Resistance Package
AGRONOMIC MERIT - 41
Gross output, combined with a strong agronomic merit, provides farmers with the opportunity for maximum returns, whilst minimising risks.
If you are interested in this exciting new high-performance Candidate please contact your local United Oilseeds Area Manager, or call: 01380 729 200