This year, United Oilseeds Group's excellent results clearly demonstrate the Board's continuing aim to build a stable and sound company and helps to explain why an increasing number of farmers choose to trade with the company and why they have confidence that their money and crops are in safe hands. This is a major consideration in the current volatile and challenging financial and trading environment. See our most recent annual accounts here: Group's accounts to the year ending 30 June 2020
The key financial points from the can be summarised as follows:
- The Group's turnover was £142.5 million
- Profits were £1.16m
- The organisation's Net worth is now £11.9 million
In the forthcoming year the company's aims continue to be:
- To continually improve the profitability of our members by providing an independent, cost-effective crop marketing service.
- To continue with the company's policy of not applying capping charges on part-loads.
- To continue to make a profit distribution payment to trading members when it is financially able to.
- To continue to offer a produce of a hectarage contract for the benefit of our members so that are not penalised for yield variations.